Doctoral candidate; assistant professor of National Pedagogical Dragomanov University. Independent curator and researcher of new media arts. Lecturer of the Cultural Project, School of Visual Communication, PhotoCult and Institute of Religious Sciences of St. Thomas Aquinas. Columnist of the contemporary art web magazine KORYDOR. Curator of New Art School («NAS: new media art for practice-2013»). Author of many articles about the history and theory of Ukrainian and world new media art. Lectured in Ukraine (Kyiv, Dnipropetrovsk, Kharkiv, Donetsk, Odessa, Khmelnytskyi, Lviv and other cities) and abroad (Great Britain, Italy, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Latvia, Georgia, Russia).
Founder and curator of Open Archive of Ukrainian Media Art
- WARNING! New Media Inside (2014, Žilina, Slovakia)
- Trained Glitches (2014, Art Arsenal, Kyiv, Ukraine)
- [un]moved (2014, Art Arsenal, Kyiv, Ukraine)
- Scientia perfecta (2014, KhudGraf Gallery, Kyiv, Ukraine)
- Premonition'013 (2015, KhudGraf Gallery, Kyiv, Ukraine)
- EcoBiruchiy" (2015, art residence Biruchiy Contemporary Art Project, Ukraine)
- WARNING! (2015, Lviv, Ukraine)
- Dot line (2015, Lublin, Poland)
- Re(de)constraction (2016, Wrocław, Poland)
- WARNING! (2016, Wolkersdorf, Austria).